Ghosts are a frequent topic of conversation/obsession on My Brother, My Brother and Me.
It is still debatable whether or not the brothers actually believe in ghosts or just enjoy making goofs about them. In Episode 126, our three brothers have a Real Talk about ghosts. Justin is quick to state he has not seen a ghost before and doesn't believe in them, Travis has not seen one before and states that he believes that in places where very bad things happen there is a lingering Bad Energy but does not believe in ghosts in the EMF readers being able to detect ghosts. In Episode 389, it is strongly confirmed that while there is confusion as to what exactly ghosts are, they do believe in them.
While Ohio is for lovers, Virginia is for ghosts/lovers that killed each other violently.
In the first episode of My Brother My Brother and Me the TV show, Dorms and Ghoulsmashing, they handle the case of a viewer concerned about how to deal with their dorm possibly being filled with haunted objects. In this they consult with local Paranormal investigators in Huntington, WV. and then visit an antique store to find some haunted objects.
What exactly are ghosts?[edit | edit source]
Newer ghosts are wireless, older ghosts are attached to walls via a chord. What ghosts actually are varies from brother to brother.
In Episode 126, Travis believed that ghosts were the electricity in your body, while the other brothers strongly disagreed with this. However, Travis afterward stated that he did not believe in ghosts so this argument may be discounted but it is still valid. 
Justin believes that your body is a prison to ghosts, like an egg is trapped in a shell. The ghosts are just in there and when you die they leave.
Travis believes that we are all haunted and the ghost is piloting the flesh body. We are the ghosts. (I'm gonna be real here, I didn't put down the reference and it has been months since I wrote this so I can't remember. It's probably 389 or 402 so I'm citing both).
He also can believes ghosts can die.
Each time a ghost dies and comes back they are 1% smaller but also 1% denser, and also more delicious. Once a ghost eats a bunch of other ghosts they get a lot more dense. Can be Immortally wounded.
Types of Ghosts:[edit | edit source]
- Regular Ghosts
- Double Ghosts
- Triple Ghosts
- Quintuple ghost (God)
- Wireless Ghosts: New
- Squishy: Wet ghosts that can get into your phone and help you solve crimes. Cannot get in if the phone is waterproof.
- Wired Ghosts: Old, have to be attached to the wall to go
- Car ghosts: Electric cars are especially haunted.
- Doll ghosts
- Orbs? (no relation to the horse)
- Oh Fuck There Are So Many Ghosts
What can they do?[edit | edit source]
- Certain ghosts can charge electronic devices and might be
- Wet Ghosts go into non waterproof phones and solve crimes
- Car ghosts power cars (?)
- They may give off Boy Energy
- Can be busted
- Can die
There is no such thing as a piano ghost, a piano which is haunted by a piano which was violently murdered. A human ghost may haunt a piano though.
Can be killed by casting "cure" on them, according to Travis, a Nerd frequently appearing on the Tabletop RPG podcast The Adventure Zone.
Notable Ghosts[edit | edit source]
- A Ghost You Can Fuck Every Night, sold on extremerestraints.com (not actually sold on extremerestraints.com; the brothers are frequently liars.)
- Marvin the crime clown, as seen in the TV show.
References:[edit | edit source]
- Episode 126: Blast My Cache
- https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=860921549193&id=156195014444203 Fugue For Brotherhorns
- Episode 389: Horseboneology
- Episode 402 Face 2 Face: That Good Hot Dog Syrup
- Episode 177: Juicy Crust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0teXo8wa_o
- MBMBaM The TV Show Ep. 1 Dorms and Ghoulsmashing
- Extreme Restraints