Welcome to the My Brother, My Brother and Me Wiki
My Brother, My Brother and Me (abbreviated: MBMBaM) is an advice podcast for the modren [sic] era where three real-life brothers, Justin, Travis and Griffin McElroy, take your questions and turn them, alchemy-like, into wisdom. We take their advice-to-be's (a.k.a. questions), bottle them, and post them with timestamps for your reading pleasure. Wondering which episode had the one about Dakota Memorial Mobile Spray Tanning Station? We've got you covered.
What is this?
This wiki is designed to allow fans of the brothers McElroy to look up their favorite questions quickly and easily, as well as read reminders of classic bits.
On the episode pages you will see a long list of timestamps, each followed by a transcript of the question. The timestamp is self explanatory- that's at what point in the episode you can expect to find the question. Next to the timestamp may be a Y. This stands for Yahoo, and means the question was pulled from the
How you can help
In many ways! Although the bulk of this wiki's content is in the form of outlines and transcripts, there are plenty of other ways to help without the time investment that transcripts and outlines require.
- Cataloging recurring goofs and discussion topics.
- Cataloging recurring people (extended McElroy family, guests, Yahoo submitters, etc.)
- Wiki beautification (Photoshop mock-ups would be much appreciated as well)
- Linking pages to other pages
- Uploading relevant pictures
- Jotting down a favorite quote of yours.
- Adding pages for related podcasts, Youtube shows, etc.
- General wiki organization and management
- Expanding upon article stubs.
- See if you can make heads or tails of any of the [unintelligible] parts of episodes.
- Literally anything else.
Seriously, go wild. Small changes are appreciated just as much as big ones. Want to make a page on the Brothers' opinion on Tropical Chillerz, or dedicate a few words to a deep cut about Legend of the Hidden Temple? Get it.
Not familiar with wikia formatting, or don't have time to match up your work with the rest of the wiki? Don't worry about it! Submit whatever you can to the wiki, and someone else will be able to edit it to match other pages if needed.
There are only three easy to follow rules regarding content on this wiki, as well as one looser guideline. The rules should be familiar to many long-term MBMBaM fans:
1. Be cool 2. C'mon 3. NiceThe guideline is that while content may be edited to try and match other pages of the wiki, we try to avoid flat-out removing content unless there is a very good reason for it. This applies to all editors: do not remove another person's work unless you can justify it.
Special thanks to Kieran Devlin for making this wiki possible. Special thanks to the McElroy Brothers for making this wiki necessary.